maandag 8 november 2010

maybe bad news...

Ohayoo minna-san!

As you have probably noticed I haven't done an update in while for... several reasons. First of all I was really busy with school because of my test week and from now on I think I will only get busier. Second of all I don't think I have that much readers. I know there are two people that always check this, but that's it...

I'm not going to stop completely though! I love LM.C too much for that xD. But it just won't be daily anymore. I think from now on it will be weekly, or maybe twice per week and then we'll see :) So please have a bit more patience than before!

Love, Kiyomi

1 opmerking:

  1. Glad to hear that you won't stop posting completely. Once or twice a week is fine if you are busy because of school. School is very important and shouldn't be disregarded anyway.
    Good luck in school and never give up! (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen